With more than 200 years of combined experience, our key personnel bring extensive knowledge to every project. We are forward-thinking, utilizing technology to our clients' advantage.
The Survey Technician should possess the skills, experience, and knowledge to support the field work and office work. This position reports directly to the Senior Survey Project Manager or the Director of Survey Operations and will assist other positions as needed. The purpose of this position is to download, process and perform quality control review of survey data provided by field crews, as well as preparing and drafting plats, drawings and stakeout files.
If you have an interest in this critical position with a firm that values your input and contributions, please respond by emailing your resume and references to HR@Pulsarobi.com.
· Downloads, processes and provides initial quality control checks on all survey data received for preliminary pipeline surveys and pipeline construction projects
· Prepares point calculations, stakeout plots and upload files for field crew staking
· Ensures that all survey data files are maintained in the appropriate electronic storage location and all company drafting standards are used and upheld
· Works closely with Design, Data, and GIS Departments to ensure that all asset data being utilized is the most current and correct information available
· Performs research, drafting and brief legal description writing for the preparation of certified plats, corner records and other survey exhibits
· Reviews/Checks own work before submittal to supervisor
· Communicates data review and drafting progress updates regularly with supervisor
· Communicates field survey needs and provides technical support to field crews
· Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients, and other external contacts
· Must be able to manage many tasks simultaneously and excel in a fast-paced environment
· Must be a team player and a goal-oriented individual who functions with the highest level of integrity and professionalism
· Demonstrates the ability to implement and communicate new ideas
· Demonstrates computer and technical knowledge, including experience with Trimble Office products, Microsoft Office products, AutoCAD, and GPS surveying equipment
· 0-2 years directly related experience with survey data review, drafting and field survey procedures