With more than 200 years of combined experience, our key personnel bring extensive knowledge to every project. We are forward-thinking, utilizing technology to our clients' advantage.
The Project Administrator should possess the skills, experience, and knowledge to support the day-to-day project operations and assist LWS Survey Project Mangers. This position reports directly to the Administrative Services Lead and will assist other positions as needed. The purpose of this position is to help LWS manage projects, improve operational efficiency, and support the project teams in managing the constant flow of tasks, client deliverables, and communications. This vital role is important in ensuring the many aspects of project management are handled effectively, and is a key member of our team.
If you have an interest in this critical position with a firm that values your input and contributions, please respond by emailing your resume and references to HR@Pulsarobi.com.
· Support day-to-day project operations
· Respond to heavy e-mail inquiries in a timely and professional manner
· Attend project conference calls/meetings, record and manage action items
· Prepare, modify, and produce client deliverables
· Prepare and organize pre-meetings and post-meeting materials and repost as needed
· Manage physical and network-based files and documents
· Prepare change order, proposals, budgets, org charts, progress reports, and project reports
· Assist Human Resources and Safety with new hire, change of terms, and termination paperwork, and distribute and coordinate field drug testing
· Assist the Accounting Department with review of field time and expenses, and project invoices
· Assist the Marketing Department with posting project related information to LWS social media pages, and conducting various research projects for LWS and clients
· Minimum 1 year experience preferably with pipeline and survey project experience
· Detail oriented and organized with the ability to multi-task
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
· Exhibit systematic planning while managing multiple projects
· Ability to work independently as well as cohesively on project teams
· Must prioritize fluctuating work requirements to ensure key milestones are achieved
· Excellent quality assurance and document control skills
· Strong computer skills (Microsoft Suites, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, SharePoint, Visio)