With more than 200 years of combined experience, our key personnel bring extensive knowledge to every project. We are forward-thinking, utilizing technology to our clients' advantage.
The Design Technician performs a broad variety of drafting duties utilizing AutoCAD and GIS. In addition, the Design Technician is responsible for providing any necessary operational support and/or coverage for the Lead Design Technician.
If you have an interest in this critical position with a firm that values your input and contributions, please respond by emailing your resume and references to HR@Pulsarobi.com.
· Provide overall project support, create drawings, and redline drafting for project deadlines
· Design exhibits, typicals, alignment sheets, and permit drawings
· Provide technical support to GIS Technicians and CAD Technicians in their region
· Work with the Survey Project Manager to develop and improve drawing standards for different project needs
· Work with the Senior Design Project Manager to develop deliverable standards for different project needs
· Utilize BlueSky or Skyline software to manipulate field data
· QA/QC of exhibits, typicals, alignment sheets, and permit drawings
· Update the Lead Design Technician with project schedules for efficiency in managing additional design personnel
· 0-2 years of experience in the field or related area
· Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures
· Associate or Bachelor’s degree in computer science, GIS, or related field